Welcome to Mrs. Janik's Webpage.
Office Hours (tutorial times): 7:20-7:50 on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday mornings (unless otherwise noted in Google Classroom or written on my board when we are in C207); appointments planned in advance for Monday and Friday tutorial times
Please contact me by email if you have questions or concerns during the school year; click on "send email" to the right. Make sure your "stu account" is connected to your school "gmail account" so that you can view emails from your teachers.
Daily, students need to bring theses items to class:
1. A smile and good attitude
2. A willingness to learn and participate
3. The correct edition(s) of the book(s) we are currently studying (it must be the student's own copy because we will be annotating books)
4. Your own copies of BOTH of your black and white composition books and Post-It Notes
5. The handouts/ sheets that connect with the day's lesson
6. Black and red BALLPOINT ink pens
7. Earbuds for using with online sources; NOT AirPods!
8. Your Chromebook issued by HPMS