|March 1st||HPHS||Prosper Reynolds||4:30|
|March 15th||Prosper HS||Prosper Rushing||4:30|
|March 22nd||McKinney Boyd||McKinney Dowell||4:30|
|March 29th||McKinney North||McKinney Johnson||4:30|
|April 5th||McKinney HS||McKinney Evans||4:30|
|April 18th||Doubles/TBD||District Tournament||TBD|
|April 19th||Singles/TBD||District Tournament||TBD|
Summer 2021 for HPMS Raider Tennis Players
All players are highly encouraged to play both UTR and USTA tournaments. Players are also strongly encouraged to be involved in a junior development program somewhere. The Seay Tennis Center here at HP offers several programs. I am also available for private and small group lessons during the summer through the Seay Tennis Center. If you have any questions about training or what it takes to make the high school team in the future please don’t hesitate to contact me by email.
Have a great summer!
Head Coach HPMS
Head Tennis Coach HPHS
Associate Head Coach HPHS
HPMS Raider Tennis 2021-2022
Raider Tennis Program Mission: To teach, develop, and foster a winning tennis tradition on and off the court that aligns with excellence established at HPHS Tennis Program and the commitment to get student athletes ready to contribute at the next level.
Raider Tennis Practice
Practices will mirror what students can expect to see at HPHS Varsity Tennis Practice. The focus will be on learning doubles play, strategy, fitness, and the commitment to what it takes to win state championships. With hard work, for those students who desire to play at HPHS, the transition will be seamless for those who make the team. This streamlined approach is by design and in conjunction with HPHS tennis coaching staff to maximize student athlete success at a state championship program. Students will be given the blue print for success, as well as the guidance to follow it, and the rest is up to the hard work and dedication of the athlete.
Important Information HPMS Tennis Team
- Students who are part of Junior Development Programs outside of school will be challenged by Raider tennis practices. The two can work hand in hand with the development of the student athlete.
- All HPMS Raider tennis matches will be in the Spring.
- Both 7th and 8th Grade boys and girls compete together on the tennis team.
- No specific uniform is required for practice. Proper tennis attire is required.
- There is a specific uniform for matches against other schools.
I look forward to meeting everyone and continuing the standard of excellence that is HPMS Raider Tennis. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Coach Rob Hogan
HPMS Tennis Criteria 2021-2022 Coming soon:
Criteria from 2020-2021 (last year)
- USTA qualified Championship or Super Championship players.
- USTA Challenger level players with any points.
- Any USTA sanctioned tournament play
- Any UTR rating