5th Grade English/language arts and social studies
Tutoring: 7:45-8:10 am Tuesday-Thursday
HPMS Cheer Sponsor*
At a glance: March 20-March 24
TUTORING IS FROM 7:30-7:50 THIS WEEK BECAUSE I HAVE CAFETERIA DUTY
**classwork and homework are posted per subject each day on the Google calendar below**
- This week we will focus on reading comprehension strategies
- we are working on our Fairy Tales writing assignment by reading a few fairy tales and writing will begin on Thursday
- Spelling unit 29 is due on Friday and the quiz will cover ALL 20 WORDS!
- our next novel is City of Ember. IT is available in the Supply Shop for $9. They need the book in class by Thursday.
- The focus of our daily geography for the week is on the United Kingdom
- We will continue learning about the Civil War and working on the Google slide assignment (details on Google calendar) . Our test will be on Monday
- We will continue our Imaginary Country project (details in Google classroom).National seal due Friday
***NOTE: your child must be logged in to Google to access information on the calendar***