Charlotte (Clinton) Richter
Professional School Counselor
McCulloch Intermediate School
5th grade -- HP Class of 2030
For a plethora of mental health resources, please visit our HPISD "PC HOPE" website.
5th to 6th Grade Transition Information
- 5th to 6th Grade Transition Presentation (Parent) - slides from parent meetings on 2/9/23
- 5th to 6th Grade Transition Presentation (Student) - slides from student presentations by house during Advisory the week of 2/13/23
- ** 6th Grade Elective Choice Sheet -- Due to 5th grade students' Advisory teachers on Wednesday, February 22nd with 1st choice elective, 2nd choice elective, student signature, and parent signature.
- Note: Students received this choice sheet on orange paper on Friday, February 17th. If a student needs another copy, he/she can print this digital copy (white) or come by the Counseling Office to pick up another hard copy (orange).
- Additional Fine Arts Elective Choice Information:
- Art Slide
- Contact: Ms. Vi An Vo ([email protected])
- Band Slide
- Letter from the Band Director
- Contact: Mr. John Vanhook ([email protected])
- Choir Slide
- Flyer from the Choir Director
- Contact: Ms. Katie McDaniel ([email protected])
- Orchestra Slide
- Letter from the Orchestra Director
- Contact: Mr. Ben Mitchell ([email protected])
- Theater Slide
- Contact: Ms. Josephine Donnally ([email protected])
- HPMS Academic Planning Guide (APG) - This is a resource if parents or students would like to look at classes currently offered to 7th & 8th graders at HPMS. Classes are subject to change each year.