Module 7: Enroll My Student
CURRENT HPISD STUDENTS:
Students currently enrolled in HPISD do not need to complete the online enrollment application to move on to a higher grade or new campus. For example, if your child currently attends 4th-grade at an elementary school in HPISD (Armstrong, Bradfield, Boone, Hyer or University Park) you do not need to complete online enrollment. You will complete Back to School Sign Up (BSSU) and Annual Proof of Residency in August prior to the start of school.
If you have any questions about your student moving from one grade to the next, please contact your child's current campus.
STUDENTS NEW TO HIGHLAND PARK ISD
Online enrollment is a two-step process. Please visit our MIS/HPMS New Student Enrollment page to start online enrollment. Below is a list of documents you will need.
Families enrolling a new student will be prompted to upload a number of documents. HPISD recommends families gather all of these records and documents prior to beginning online enrollment.
Proof of Residency - All three of the following documents are required for enrollment.
- Copy of one of the following in its entirety: a closing statement or deed of trust or warranty deed or current lease of reasonable duration; and
- Copy of current electric or water utility bill at the same address; and
- Copy of parent or legal guardian’s driver’s license or Texas ID card at the same address.
Government/Personal Documents - Be prepared to upload each of the following documents that are required for enrollment.
- Student’s Certified Birth Certificate
- Student’s Social Security Card
- Immunization records (required by state law to be current in order to start school)
- Parent ID (i.e. Driver's License or State ID)
- Copy of custody papers/parenting plans/custody restrictions, etc., if applicable
Additional Information - Families will also be asked to provide the following information when completing online enrollment.
- Student name
- Parent/Guardian name
- Parent/Guardian contact information (phone numbers, physical address, email)
We hope you found all the MIS Raider Round-Up information and resources helpful. If you should have any questions or need help completing online enrollment please contact our friendly front office staff at 214-780-3500.
We look forward to serving your family and welcoming your student!