McCulloch Intermediate School / Highland Park Middle School

Counseling » Proof of Residency

Proof of Residency

  •    Residency Questions: Please call Ashley Milam (Asst. Registrar/MIS & HPMS),
          Elaine Lewis (Registrar/ MIS & HPMS), or Cristy Hirsh, HPISD District Office

  •    Change of Address - please complete form & submit the 3 required documents

  •    2017-2018 Students new to HPISD must provide 3 Residency documents for enrollment.
      (See New Student Enrollment)
          Annual Proof of Residency: Highland Park ISD requires an annual proof of residency for 
          each student at every grade level to verify proof of residency prior to the start of school. 
         (date TBD for Summer 2017)
       Annual Proof of Residency is a process each family must complete every summer prior to the   beginning of school. If the residency paperwork is complete and current from the enrollment process (deed or updated lease in addition to a driver’s license at the same address), then you will only be required to submit a new water or electric bill for the address where you reside. If the residency documents on file are incomplete or do not match the submitted utility bill, you will be required to provide new residency documents that match. Requirements and submission procedures will be available on the District’s website during the summer.